Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tum Raja, Woh Rani par mein kyun GHULAM......


























Adam and Eve; the two people who were responsible for the evolution of mankind. But my Grandfather had a different story. My Grandfather (he was an Astrologer) knew the true reason (story) behind the evolution of mankind. Two days before he knew he was going to die, he called me and told me the sacred truth that was passed on from generations. I still remember those words. He said “Eighty years back my Grandfather said this to me and today I’m telling this to you. You will know when you are going to die, and then you call your grandson and tell him this sacred truth of which we are the guardians”. A joke struck me then, I thought what if I get a Grand Daughter instead, but I knew, it wasn’t the right time for jokes.

He started his story.

When God made this planet, he first made the mountains, then the trees, then the rivers, then all other important things. The last but one thing he created was two men. A strong man whose name was DOG and a weak man whose name was CAT. Dog and Cat gradually started to know each other. They became friends. Good Friends. They worked together, they hunted together, they ate together, they played together and they slept togeth. . . actually that is where things didn’t go right. They didn’t sleep together. That is when God realized his mistake. He knew there was going to be no progress and at the same time ‘Ctrl + D’ wasn’t working for him in heaven so as to delete his mistake. So he created the last and most dangerous thing. A Woman whose name was BITCH (not being a chauvinist). Then the three lived happily ever after . . . ever after till the Dog made out with the Bitch. Because now the Dog spent most of its time with Bitch while the Cat was feeling left out. Finally one day, the Cat decided to end this up. He spoke to the Dog about the Bitch. Little talks grew into huge swears. And then the mighty Dog got angry and fisted the weak Cat. The Cat then just fled from there. He fled to Bitch and told her that the Dog had just slipped and fallen off the cliff. Hearing this Bitch ran towards the cliff – tip and actually slipped and fell into the deep gorge. Once the Dog got to know about this, he started chasing the cat. God up in heaven was seeing all these shit happening and thought that humans must be the best of his creations and not the worst. So he converted the Dog and the Cat to DOG and CAT. And then he created ADAM and EVE. Since then the age old rivalry of the Dogs and Cats started”.

What I’ve learnt: When I heard this story, I could actually relate it to myself. I had a lot of Dog and Cat situations in my life (actually all the time). The worst part, I never got the chance to be a DOG. The best part, luckily, I wasn’t being chased. Instead I was being ignored or just left least interacted. And i hate to be the CAT.

P.S. Dog – Bitch relationship didn’t always mean a couple relationships. It was just that the Cat was ignored (that’s the story all about).

Moral: Two is a company, three a crowd. So ignore the odd one out.

Eat well, Sleep safe. Sayonara

Have a Nice Day [=)]

This one is dedicated to my strongest supporter Nivuuuuu.....

5 comments:

  1. u ll do a decent job as a script writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oii... this is sucha sweeet Write :) !!!

    Thank you for dedicating it to me.. am i bitch :P

    Lol.. kiddingg...

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a serious note, i feel you could have written it better, i guess you were in a hurry or someth to complete it.

    the concept is awesome, wish you think over it once again and write it.. Write it the 'J sim' way!! Take your time and want you to post it again!!

    Love and luck,
    Niv

    ReplyDelete

Imprints