Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pray for my Angel....

At some point of time, we all go through this phase, where we just feel that we’ve lost everything. Nothing we want is with us. Your neighbor turns out to be a SUPER SEXY HOT MODEL, you get a 99 in your exams but yet you discover that she’s GAY and you just lost your seat by 0.1%.

But in my case, I wasn’t even that lucky. I neither got a neighbor nor could me at least clear a straight 60. People said “Patience is the virtue”. They asked me to just wait. “Right things do happen at right time”. I thought; let me give it a shot. So I waited. And waited. And waited a little more. But then realized that my life was like a “SNOOZE” button for god. Every time I scream “Alarm” “Alarm”, he just pressed “Snooze” and slept a little longer. Patience was indeed a virtue. A virtue for PESSIMISM.


So I finally decided to go on ISOLATION. I stopped playing, talking, laughing, and basically stopped doing anything and everything that involved people in it. It was all me everywhere. I got more time to spend with myself. And it was during that time I actually I realized what were my deepest desires. I was actually feeling good. Basically for the fact that I don’t have to share anything with anyone. But then again I forgot this basic truth that it is not only happiness that I got to share; I also have sorrow, grief and anguish.


I wanted to share them but I just couldn’t find someone because I just didn’t trust anyone. Trust was a simple 5 letter word which was beyond my comprehension. Things go right or wrong, I was happy that I got no one else but me to blame for it. So isolation was great. Till the day I met this angel.


No. It’s not another love story. In fact, it is more motivational and weary. It’s actually after seeing this angel I just learnt what I was missing all my life. I didn’t even realize how and when did I go through this whole TRANSFORMATION. All I remember is that smile on that angel’s face.


I just wanted to know the secret behind that smile because I never saw the angel without the smile. So one day, I just went to the angel and asked it the secret. It replied, “To know the reason behind my secret, you have to stay with me for a fortnight”. Fifteen days was not a bad bargain to find the secret of that smile. So I just agreed. But never in the wildest dreams did I ever imagine what would happen in the next fifteen days.


Days passed by like the spring’s breeze. Not hot not cold. And all I could see everyday was a new trouble tied to this angel’s neck. It had a new trouble at every sunrise and a new problem at every sunset and yet it managed to make its smile shine like gold. At the end of the fifteenth day, I had seen the angel in the worst situations of life but still with a sparking smile. I was confused. So I just asked it, “What is it that makes you to go on for more in life? I’ve never seen anyone living a life which is as hard as yours and of those whom I have seen; I’ve never noticed a smile on their face? Why is it that I have never seen a tear on your face?

It simply replied, “I live life with HOPE. HOPE that tomorrow life’s got a surprise for me. that tomorrow I find another friend like you who gives me another reason to smile. HOPE. I just HOPE.


What I’ve learnt
: I always saw this angel and thought how happy it was. But never even knew that it was going through situations worse than that of mine.
A petite word which had the secret to happiness on this planet. HOPE. HOPE to believe in yourself when others don’t.

This part of the post is not a post-script or a foot-note. It is a genuine and a humble request of mine. A couple of days ago, for the first time I saw TEARDROPS in my angel’s eye. It came to me and asked me to help it. And I didn’t know what to do. I just could not repay the angel for the new verve it had given me. So I just thought may be you can help me. All I request you are after reading this post please pray the LORD for just five seconds that MAY MY ANGEL GET WHAT IT WANTS. I HOPE that you will do this small favor for me. PLEASE…. I love my angel and I’m sure even you would if you see it. PLEASE PRAY FOR IT. THAT’S THE WHOLE REASON FOR ME TO WRITE THIS POST.

Eat well, Sleep safe. Sayonara

Have a Nice Day [=)]

6 comments:

  1. Wow.... i read this but forgot to comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. real nice and touchy post..i liked it..n hope u helped to discover ur angels pain and tried to make her smile again..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ISHI: Its notta girl for a change.... lotta ppl had dis misconception..

    ReplyDelete
  4. kiko..in tht case m impressed further..sorry fer d misconception..bt then it really gets all d more interesting!!!who ws ur angel??share if u dont mind!!coz ur description of the condition u were in before u met her is so so damn true in almost evry life at some stage or another.time when we shut all doors to get some peace..so u r lucky u found ur angel to get u back !!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes..i too agree with that ,u are lucky to have that frn..being able to lift others spirit is not evryone's cup of tea..god bless sch people wth all happiness..

    ReplyDelete

Imprints